Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Visitation

Great visit over the weekend. Very hot. Very busy on Saturday and Sunday. On Monday there was a young girl using a cell phone in the bathroom. A lady told the CO and all he did was take the cell phone and let them continue to visit. What is up with that?? Had it been us we would have gotten bounced out so fast. There is no uniformity with visitation at MT. Good thing Shaw wasn't there. They have changed the rules so you now have to sign out when you leave.

A suggestion was made to write letters to the warden about the air conditioning. It was awful this weekend.

Any thoughts??

Alicia

3 comments:

ksolivio said...

I have one written up adn yes we all need to write him and then if it doesn't change we need to write the region. Why should we be punished. I hate that place.

leeann1963 said...

I agree it was a great visit. I am looking at Father's Day. I know that I had said that this was my last visit, but I really want to go back Father's day. Share your letter Kim so we can get some ideas. We can't all send the same letter, they will just wind up in the trash and give Shaw a reason to aggrivate everyone more than he already does. I think I would leave the cell phone thing alone. We don't want them to start searching us and all the steps they take at the other lows. We need to count our blessings that getting into visitation is a easy as it is. Go to the PTO website and read some of the horror stories at other facilities. What makes me mad is that these women are going to ruin visitation for all of us, because they are idiots. Just follow the rules! It really isn't that hard. anyway I am preaching to the choir, sorry guys.

leeann1963 said...

Has the air in visitation gotten any better? Just wondering if this is something we need to work on.

Search This Blog