Monday, May 17, 2010

Hotel help

Hi everyone,
I made my first visit to Morgantown this past weekend...due to graduation, I had to stay at a motel in Bruceton Mills, which was not bad but I would like to be closer. I am planning on going again for Memorial Day and wondered if anyone could share hotels in the area that are decent. I am not looking for anything fancy! Just a (clean!!) nice place to stay. I heard that some offer discounts for being a Morgantown wife. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Also, has anyone used Priceline to book a room in Morgantown? If so, how much did you offer to pay and where did you end up?

Thanks everyone!
Nicole

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Ramada Inn offers a discount for prison visitors...I have heard that Comfort inn does as well...I haven't used Priceline..but others on here have..

Good luck...try to book as soon as you can is the only advise I can give you when you visit on holiday or special occasion weekends...
Debbie

Search This Blog