Thursday, December 30, 2010

Husband in Transit

I recieved a letter today from my husband and he said that he would be on an air flight at 3 AM. The letter was written on Monday. He has been in a detention center for over a month waiting to be picked up by the marshalls. I checked the inmate locator and it says that the inmate is not found. How long does it take for them to be in the system and how long before he should be able to contact me to let me know where he is. Since he could not take anything with him, so he has no writing material, can he call? Needless to say I am freaking out since I have NO idea where he is.




Thank you,

Angel

1 comment:

Melanie said...

We went through this for over a year before sentencing. They will pick them up in the middle of the night give them just a few min warning, half the time Chance didn't even have time to write a letter. And they did this over and over sometimes only spending a night or 2 in one place and then even sending him back to places he had already been. Don't understand their reason for wasting tax dollars on such moves but anyway you should be able to call National Inmate Locator and they should be able to help you. I must have called them people on a weekly basis, LoL!
202-307-3126
Hopefully you are able to find out some information and ease your mind. I know how upsetting this whole experience is.
((HUGS))
Melanie

Search This Blog