Sunday, April 19, 2009

Looking for Insight

Hey everybody. How are you all doing?

Let me introduce myself. I am Leah, my husband SS on 4/16/09 to Morgantown....So far, all's well there and here in NJ....I DO have a question...Can anybody tell me the benefit of using Magic Jack for the phone calls from the guys?

Steve mentioned it too me, but I just don't understand. If I have it, how does it work on my cell phone? Thats where he calls, so that I know I can talk, and he wont waste his minutes with an answering machine. ALso, we have cable phones, so we aren't charged long distance. Does this make sense? OR are al the call from the prison the same price?

This is obviously new to me, so any help or advice would be great.

Thanks and hope everybody had a nice weekend.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey leah, I currently have vonage. however, I am planning on looking into magicjack this week. When I find out some answers I will let you know..Hopefully, someone here will know something about it. (HUGS)

kymbrle said...

I use cips and it has worked really well for me. I pay I think $22 a month and I get three local phone numbers that can be forwarded to any 3 numbers of my choice. It only costs I think 6 cents a minute for the guys out of the commisarry account. Alot better than the 80 a month I was paying!

Kim R

aliciab said...

Bob just calls my cell. It does not cost anything for me to receive calls. Trulynics is what MT has. He can get set up it is about 75.00 a month for 300.00 minutes.

Search This Blog