Tuesday, November 24, 2009

conscallhome.com

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know, Go to the website conscallhome.com and sign up for this. It gives you a local number it will cost you $18 a month (which I am subtracting from the money I send my husband every month). It will cost your inmate 6 cents a minute instead of 20 cents a minute. They will give you a local number and the inmate has to call that number and it goes straight to your home phone or cell phone and it is much cheaper. Just wanted to pass it along.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

you haven't had any problems with them???? I have vonage and it is a little bit more expensive once you pay taxes and stuff....

ksolivio said...

No not so far.

Mickeys wife said...

I just hooked this up and have had it for 2 days I can say so far what I love about it is my husband can now have is special ringer which is our song and the callerID says my husband when he calls again its almost like when he was home

Search This Blog