Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend Visits

Hello Everyone!
I hope everyone is hanging in there! I was wondering if anyone knew of the times for visiting during Thanksgiving weekend. I am assuming Thursday 8am-3pm, and the rest of the weekend as normal??? If anyone knows, please post. Also, if anyone is planning on visiting the weekend of the 6th or Thanksgiving weekend, book your hotel rooms NOW! There are football games BOTH weekends and the rooms are filling up fast!
Thanks for the info!
Dana

2 comments:

leeann1963 said...

I think the regulation is 8 - 3 on Thursday and then 5 to 9 on Friday evening. If I am not mistaken the Warden made Friday a Holiday also so visitation was changed to 8 - 3 on Friday, of course that was not announced until the week of Thanksgiving. They did the same thing at Christmas and New Years last year when those two holidays fell on Thursdays. Hope this helps.

Dana said...

Thanks Leeann!

Search This Blog