Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Years

Soooo ladies...I am Stephanie, and you all have seen me with my love Jeremy Blazek (GGRRRRRR!!) he is in Gerard. Anywho, my dear friend Krista and I are going to spend New Years Eve in the big MT. Lets get some ladies together and ring in the New Year properly!! We will be arriving from Indiana around 3 pm on the 31st, then we want to get some ladies rounded up for some cocktails (lets be honest, we ALL could use a drink now and then!!). Let me know who is interested!! We can split the costs and have a great time. Hope to hear from you. xoxoxo

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Wendy and I are staying at the Ramada Inn..I am not sure when we will be arriving in Morgantown, but I am sure we both would love to get together for drinks....my info should be on the roster...

SBlazek said...

What I meant to say was we will be arriving on THURSDAY December 31st
So WHOOPSIES!!

SBlazek said...

Debbie...we are looking into hotels tonight, and the Ramada is usually our pick...I'll let you know what we book:) I hear the lounge is having a NEw Years Eve Bash, so we can cocktail it up in the room, and always see whats going on there?

Debbie said...

Sounds like a plan...WOO HOO!!

SBlazek said...

Debbie...I'm a liar...Krista and I had a glass of wine (or two) last night and I forgot ALL about booking a hotel...so now TODAY that is my goal!!

Search This Blog