Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Our group as it is structured today has exsisted for one year.  I feel very fortunate to have met each and every one of you, both in person and on-line.  You guys are my silver lining to this entire experience.   

We still have a lot of work to do on legislaltion.  Please do not stop.  It is the squeeky wheel that gets the oil.  I will continue to post updates to legislation as I get them.  If you hear something I do not please post it for the group.  If you have an idea on how we can get these bills passed please share it. 

Have a Wonderful Weekend and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

ksolivio said...

Hey, how are things going? I'm sure you had a great holiday, how nice to have Mike home. Enjoy

Debbie said...

Thank you LeeAnn for starting this blog and group...Without you, alot of us would be so lost!

Search This Blog