Friday, September 11, 2009

Lesson learned!

I have been telling Mike that everyone before us suggested that we contact his PO when he arrived at HWH. He did not want me to do that. He did not want me to aggrivate him. As I tend to put a chip on my shoulder, and tell them how to do their jobs in my opinion. So Wednesday when we he was told that his release plan had not been approved by his case manager at the HWH, he decided we needed to contact his PO, as he had been at the house last spring for that. So Mike called him yesterday and he had his pass home for the weekend by 5 p.m. yesterday and the paperwork is being processed for his release to HC. He will be home sometime after noon today until 7 p.m. on Sunday. Had we followed everyone's advice on here this would have happened at least a week ago. His PO was just waiting for a phone call.

So my advice to all of you, when someone in this group gives you advice on something that they have already gone through, listen to it, follow it. Even if common sense tells you that normal people will do their jobs, file the paperwork, make the phone calls, I have not met anyone invloved with BoP that uses common sense.

No comments:

Search This Blog