Friday, September 18, 2009

Trial Bound

I got a call from Mike early this morning. He is in transit to Fresno for his upcoming civil trial. I haven't heard from him before this for nearly two weeks. When I talked to him this morning he said he is already in Oklahoma. Now I understand why I haven't been sleeping all that well. He is representing himself in this trial and he is quite nervous about it. (So am I) I am happy that he will be here soon and I can finally see him. We haven't seen each other since 2006. He was designated to USP Lee in Virginia but by the grace of God the Warden has just signed off on his transfer. Now we sit and wait for the BOP to designate him. We are praying for something closer to home. His trial starts on October 20, please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

leeann1963 said...

Stacey,

Keep us updated. If this is being covered online let us know where so we can keep updated. I know that the media tends to screw up the facts, but we can get the jist of it, and you can correct the errors.

Search This Blog