Monday, September 7, 2009

Thank you

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support on here.I went to visit my friend yesterday after 17 years.Wow it was awkward at first because it had been so long.We have both changed alot on the outside.Inside we are the same kids that we were long ago.I was very worried and nervous at first.I had no idea what to expect and at least with this blog I knew I was not alone.I feel horrible now because I waited so long I dont know why,our relationship was kinda strange.We were the best of friends at times.He never hestitated to tell me when I was wrong or what he thought and I never took what he said personal.I never worried about telling him what I thought.He helped me through my divorce and it was a horrible time.He showed me that not all men were like the one I was divorcing.He was there when I needed him and I feel like I let him down for 17 years.Anyway sorry to use this as a sounding board I guess I just needed to say that.Anyway thank you everyone for the support and help.I hope someday I can do the same for another.
Crystal

1 comment:

leeann1963 said...

I am sure you will. I am glad you had a great visit. All we can do is move forward with our lives, while not forgetting how we got here.

Search This Blog