Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thank You

Thank you to all of you who offerred their support lasr week. We went to visit on Saturday. Hubby was real sick. He said about 150 inmaes have some kind of virus. I was quite upset because they locked the play room and because of that we had to cut our visit short. I just couldn't keep running after the boys.
Deb it was nice to put a face to a name.
This week hasn't gotten much better...I've had so many problems with our autistic son...he's been wreaking havoc at school. I've had to go every day to the school or at least got a phone call. And I had a bit of a fender bender with my car. (It's not THAT bad)
The week got better when I heard from Gary tonight. He hasn't been able to call because he has such a bad cold and his voice doesn't match when he tries to call. I'm trying to keep my head up, and I decided to get some help with my situations here at home. I have an appointment tomorrow and someone is coming to my house on Friday.
I wish you all pleasant dreams and better tomorrows.

sue :)

1 comment:

leeann1963 said...

Well it does get better as we adjust. Once the guys adjust that helps us too. It really takes about 6 months before you feel that you will make it through this. When he gets to 12 months from his HWH date they will start processing his paperwork. When they did that with Mike I told him for months that I wouldn't wright the date down as a done deal until I was sure, which was sometime in the spring. Keep us updated, and anytime you need someone to talk with we are all here.

Search This Blog