Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Being Watched

Mike has warned me many times that we are being watched. We have done nothing wrong, but on the other hand we do not want to make issues for the guys. Keep a low profile at visitation, get together at a restaurant or hotel and cut up there. You can not help that the kids will visit at visitation, as they do not understand that they can't hang out with their friends. As long as the adults keep it under control and not let them start an indoor baseball game or something, you should be fine. They can play cards or something along those lines with each other. Have a great visit, I am watching for pictures ladies, I forgot my camera new years. Pictures will help us identify each other at future visits too. If you see someone that needs to join us, please get their info and give them ours, don't write it on a billboard, but feel free to share with the other loved ones.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

When I made the comment about how will we recognize everyone, I just thought it would be funny to be sitting next to one of you ladies and not know who you are!!!! I Didn't mean for us to all have a party there.. I agree..we can meet afterwards, etc....Can't wait...

Susan-David's.Wife said...

I never meant to sit and chat with you all either, No offense but I am there to spend every minute I can with my husband. I just thought a smile will do. I would definitely like to meet afterwards though.

Search This Blog