Thursday, February 19, 2009

A New Family

Hey girls! I just wanted to say how much each and everyone of you means to me, and what a difference you have made in my life. The first time I went to visit my Stephen I felt so lonely. I was remembering that feeling when I was visiting this past weekend. I now feel like it is a welcoming place because I will most likely be seeing one of my new sisters. I can't express how much each and everyone of you means to me. It is hard to explain why, but just knowing others feel like I do about things, is liberating. I look very forward to getting on and seeing what you have to say, or finding out the latest on the bills before congress. I have come to know you in a very special way. I know that none of us would say we like being in this situation, but since we're here, it is nice to have a place to go, and friends waiting on you there...this blog is a God send to me....Thank you to LeeAnn for starting this up, and thanks to all of you who contribute...Love and Blessing, Becky

7 comments:

ksolivio said...

I know Becky, I feel the same exact way. Hey can we come up with some type of sority name like in college? LOL

leeann1963 said...

I tend to refer to the group as MTW. what is that in greek, anyone know?

ksolivio said...

No but as soon as we have some free time, and I know you have a lot of it LeeAnn, we will find out.

leeann1963 said...

That is me with the bon bons on the couch

Debbie said...

M T are the Greek letters for MT (there is no W in the Greek language)...how funny!!! It is Mu Tau...just had to find out...

leeann1963 said...

and you pronounce them how? (moo too)

Debbie said...

Mew Taw..is the pronucation...hahahaha

Search This Blog