Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Home From First Visit

Hello All,
We have returned safely from our first visit with my husband. It was so beautiful to see him again. We had 4 wonderful days of re-connecting. Most of the visit was smooth and uneventful. Checking in was easier than I thought, and the baby did just fine. We got our pictures taken, talked, laughed, cried and spent way to much on the vending machines. When we got home, I found out that they are working on the bill with Rep. Davis on the 25th to get it introduced now that the stimulus bill is being signed. Seeing him there only made me want to work more diligently to get this done. I pray very hard for that to get passed just as fast as the stimulus package. I hope that everyone is doing well and that their Valentine's weekend was good.

2 comments:

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

amen to the vending machine...I am glad you had a food visit. It is great to see the guys when we can...

Search This Blog