Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Weekend Ladies

I pray everyone enjoyed their Valentine weekend, especially those who were able to make it to Morgantown.  I went with a friend to see Revolutionary Road with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, and then to dinner at the Red Bowl Asian restaurant. I was deeply disappointed with the movie, although the acting was superb! Kate totally lost the British accent. The storyline, however, was very dark and morose. I was delighted to see Alamance Crossing buzzing with people, almost crowded and it was a pleasure to stroll amongst them.  The sky was blue and sunny, the air was brisk and all in all, a wonderful experience. 
Hugs,
Diane

2 comments:

leeann1963 said...

Dianne,

Missed you yesterday! We went to cracker barrel, I have no idea which one as I followed the GPS from the Simith Center. I think it was on 15, 501. Joe's relay ended up being ranked 14th in the state. I am very proud of him and the PamPack. They had an outstanding chamionship meet.

Debbie said...

Thanks Diane..Happy Belated V-day to you all as well. I had an excellent V-day weekend..well..besides Alexis getting sick Monday morning and I getting sick before leaving...

Search This Blog