Friday, October 9, 2009

2 down

It's been a bumpy ride these last 2 months. But We're maing progress here at home. I haven't been around to blog much lately as I've been dealing with a lot of issues with my autistic son. I am having to send him to a new school and I haven't been able to start looking for a job because I've been so busy working on getting him the services he needs. Well, thank the Lord, Thursday we got both his services for home AND found a new school for him. It's still going to be a big adjustment for him, especially since the school is quite a distance away (40 min drive each way), but I think overall he will benefit greatly from it.
I've gotten a lot of support from family recently, even to the point that it was more than I wanted, but I have to accept the help.
My little one is finally sleeping in his own bed.
we've had a lot of bad days, and when we have a good one, we cherish it.
I'm lonely and dealing with a wide array of emotions, but am handling it better these days. Still hard to go to bed with the empty pillow.
We are making the trip down this weekend. probably tonight, depending on the kids and their moods.
Here's wishing you all a wonderful weekend. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

sue
aka bubba

3 comments:

leeann1963 said...

Sue,

You will start to have more good days than bad, I promise. I must say somewhere around the 6 month mark you will see a difference. Have a GREAT visit! I miss seeing all of you.

Debbie said...

Sue. I will be there sat and sun morn. Hope to see you!

WatEva said...

We are almost at a 2 month mark and cannot tell you what hell its been but like leeann said it will get better and thats the hope we are holding onto.

Search This Blog