Thursday, October 8, 2009

Corrlinks $ Info

There's been a lot of confusion, I believe, about the new Corrlinks email system. Here is some general Corrlinks info I just received from Brandon. Hope it helps ...

We, as users, are definitely NOT charged anything. They are charged $1 for 20 minutes of use. So, for example, if your loved one just reads 6 emails they've received and it takes him 10 minutes to do so, he's charged .50. If he takes another 10 minutes to send replies back to people, that's another .50. It's really a fair system...you pay for it when you use it. Plus, it's really inexpensive as compared to using the phone which is .24 a minute.

If anyone has any questions as to how to sign up, I'll be glad to walk you through it.

Mom (Carole)

1 comment:

leeann1963 said...

I have been too busy to check my email lately but I finally did today and David did tell me that there was a scam going on with corrlinks wanting credit card numbers.They should not need it as the inmates already pay so be aware if anyone asks for it.

crystal ellis

Search This Blog