Monday, October 19, 2009

Moving On

Hey All,

Just updating everyone on my status. Bob is being transferred the middle of November to Taft, California near Bakersfield. It is a 500 man facility with lots of perks, Early Release, 19 months home confinement, 12 month 1/2 wya house is available, they get to work in the community, It is privately owned and operated, which means NO MORE expired food to deal with and they guys actually get real meals with fruits and salads and real meat:) He will be over 2200 miles away from me and over 525 miles from his son in Arizona. He had requested to be sent to Tucson, AZ to be near his son Justin and God Bless the BOP they sent him even farther from him.

So, In a nut shell I will not be coming back to MT for visits. I appreciate all the support I got from my friends I met in MT.

I wish you all the best and say a prayer that Bob's Appeal, which happened last Thursday comes thru. This would reduc his sentence in 1/2. Attorney's were optimistic but there is a very low rate for winning an Appeal.

Thanx for all your support,

Alicia B

3 comments:

leeann1963 said...

I hope you will stay around. It was great to meet you, and I completely understand the missing the M'town ladies. I think you can still add a lot to our conversations and efforts with the legislature. Give Bob our well wishes. I hope he travels with God Speed. Keep us updated on his appeal and travel status. There is a number on the main page you can call to get a status update on loved ones that are in transit, keep it in mind, it may come to good use during this next phase for you guys.

Debbie said...

I will def keep you both in my prayers during this time of transitting...so much to adjust to and such...(hugs)

WatEva said...

Good luck with everything that you guys do. How is he able to get early release?

Search This Blog