Monday, October 12, 2009

Hey ladies,

So we are leaving today for Morgantown, West Virginia. My husbands self surrender date is tomorrow. It still seems surreal, being 25 years old and thinking about the next few years of my life as a young married couple and the trials we are about to go through. I am scared yet confident that things will be okay. I will let you all know how things go, when I return on Tuesday.

Thanks again for inviting me into your group, it helps to talk to others who are going through or have been through this.

:)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Although this is going to probably be one of hardest things you have ever experienced in your life, just remember things will work out and you will be just fine in the end.I just turned 25 when my fiance got locked up. He just came to the half way house 3 weeks ago after being gone for nearly 4years. We survived and couldn't be happier. It is tough but just keep good communication and find things to keep yourself busy. The time will go by, some days seem to go faster than others but it does go by. Stay positive and remember to keep in touch with the group. We will all be here to help you through this.

Debbie said...

Erica,

Greg and I got married this year, June 22nd (we ran out of time before he was sentenced). It is a hard road..but as the old saying goes..what doesn't kill you will make you stronger!!! I believe that..We have learned how to communicate on a whole different level since he has been in..I try to look at this as a journey..Try to make it positive if you can...Sending you both positive thoughts and well wishing...((HUGS))

Search This Blog