Friday, October 16, 2009

Well the BoP strikes again!

Mike was released to home confinement this morning.  He is allowed to go job hunting 7:30 - 11:30 every morning.  He has to work M-F 8-5.  and he can go to chruch 10:00 - 12:00 on Sunday's.  Other than that he can not leave the house, can not mow the grass Ect.  Leave the house means leave the house not even on the porch.  He had more freedom at M'Town.  I will post more later, I am just trying to digest all this.  We have 12 months of this.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

LeeAnn,
I am so sorry to hear you guys have more BS to deal with. I hope things get better for you guys real soon.

Debbie said...

I am with Melaine..So sorry you all have to deal with more BS.....It seems to me it is better for the guys to stay out their term there...then let us loved ones "reintroduce" our guys back into society...argh!!!!!!

WatEva said...

I am sorry to hear you guys are going to have to deal with more hardship, it will get better though.
Know that I would give up anything to have my father live with us for even three years in the house!

Search This Blog