Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm back!!!

I apologize that I havent really been keeping up with the blog the past few weeks. My laptop crashed so I have mainly been checking my email from my cell.

So on to my question...Is anyone else having an issue with money orders posting? I have sent 2 money orders that have not posted to Chance's account and have not been returned to me. I am going to see if the post office can track them but just wondering if anyone else is having problems. I have sent western union in the mean time, but I already put the 3rd money order in the mail before realizing that he hasn't received the other 2. I can't win for anything, I stopped using western union because of the problems I kept running in to and now a problem with the money orders, Uhhhhhhh!

Also welcome to all of our new friends!!!

4 comments:

leeann1963 said...

I have always used Western Union, as I don't send amounts that raise the cost much more than a M.O. Plus I am at the grocery store at least once a day, or I can send it from home. I rarely go anywhere near our post office. So the convience is well worth the cost. I have no idea what the procedure is to track lost M.O.'s. I can imagine it is going to be a nightmare, as not only are you going to have to do it through the P.O. but BoP also. I am sure it will be two seperate sets of paperwork, and investigations. Let us know how you resolve this and post it, as I am sure you won't be the last one with this issue.

Unknown said...

Ah I have not sent Money Orders I only do western union. My mother in law did the money order about 3 weeks ago and it went to his account. Good luck and hope you dont get to much of a hassle

Susan-David's.Wife said...

Hello Ladies,
FYI...those who use Western Union online use promotional code D0066 and get $10 off any fees. I have use it for the past 2 mos and works everytime.

May Day said...

I mailed out a money order last Tuesday. As of today (Sunday) my husband said it hadn't posted. Probably tomorrow it will show...hopefully. I have mailed all the money orders I have sent, and so far, so good. Usually takes 3-4 days to post...hope you don't run into too much of a hastle...Becky

Search This Blog