Wednesday, March 11, 2009

$$$

I am soooo frustrated between the money orders I sent Chance not arriving and western union....I can not even send money online, for some reason it keeps saying that I have exceeded the amount of money I am allowed to send per month...I was only trying to send $100 and I have only sent $120 through western union in February...there is NOOOOOOOOOO way that is the limit...I have sat over and over again on the phone and doing the online chat with a repesentative and got no where....they can't even tell me what the limit is for my state or how long this will show up for....closing the account and reopening hasn't solved a thing and neither has starting a whole new account with a different email....so finally this morning I sent the money through them on the phone which cost me $17.95...I had to send enough for Chance to get shoes from commissary since his shoes fell apart last week....Uhhhh this stuff is such a headache....I sure won't miss the BOP or anything to do with it when this crap is over!

2 comments:

leeann1963 said...

I too have had this problem. I reported them to be BBB for bait and switch. As the fee more than doubles over the phone. The last time I reported it to their customer service they told me that you can not send over $299 a month. I told them that was CRAP! That was what BoP restricted them to spend in commissary but I could send as much as I wanted. Never pay more than the online fee. When I get the "exceeded limit" message, I just go to the local agent and send it. If we keep reporting this to the BBB maybe it will get resolved. It is just another case of big business making a profit off our situtaiton. I know that we all feel like we have a deadline to get money into our loved ones accounts, but take a deep breath, look at all the options, and don't let them take advantage of us! We are still the customers. The customers are always right.

Dana said...

When sending $ online use D0066 as a promotion code and you can save $10.00 on fees!!!!!
Also, Quick collect is what you need to find to send the $ with ease. I can't send you the link because it keeps kicking me back to the home page when you are able to get it to go through once, you can just go in and click "send again" and it saves all of your information. you can modify the amounts (Make sure it sticks) and send it once a month. There is also no limit...I sent Paul over $300.00 the first month and I just sent $420.00 yesterday...2 separate transactions...1 for $300.00 and 1 for $120.00. Hopefully this helps. Try to figure it out online and not deal with the obnoxious people online. Good luck!

Search This Blog