Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thanks for the welcome

Hello to my new friends My name is Sue Hall, and Iam like all of you a firsrt timer. I really appreciate the blog. I found out about the phones being down and the money transfer being down. At first, I thought Tim had not paid his court cost soon enough or something, but my fears were laid to rest. My husband is Mikes bunkmate and cant say thanks enough for the help he has given him as he makes his way around. We have 2 girls 16 and 18. Maddie is 18 and she graduates this spring. Thata going to be hard without her Dad. Shes pretty strong, but loves her Dad. Mary is 16 and she is having the most trouble with her Dad being gone. My heart aches for her. I think she is still angry at her Dad, but miises him more. They are a great supprt for me, as we are standing behind him 100%. I am so glad to hear his voice at night and Thank God for e-mail. I would love to join you guys on the 21st but we in the middle selling our house, and moving. Hopefully on Fathers Day. I cant wait to meet you all. Take Care all

2 comments:

leeann1963 said...

sue,

I am glad you joined. Mike and my oldest son graduates in June also. It will be tough, but a lot of pictures, phone calls, and emails will help. Make a copy of the diploma and program to send him. Our youngest receives first communion in May and that will be tough too. I hope to meet you on one of our visits. Joey would be glad to not be the only teenager for once, LOL. Welcome, give me a call anytime. With our husbands sharing a bunk, we will have a link to them should be need it. Tina's husband is also in Carlson, so she may know answers too. call anytime you are concerned or need to talk. I can talk endlessly, just ask around.

happy to find you said...

My only wish is that you were all closer ,distance wise. Being from Michigan makes it seem a million miles away. Great ideas re: graduation that is something I'll do.On to laundry Have a great day

Search This Blog