Saturday, August 22, 2009

Advice Needed!!

Here's the deal, I submitted my visiting form over a month ago and still have not heard anything. Yesterday I called to the institution to find out what was going on, well lets just say that the the lady I spoke with was no help at all. She said that Mike needs to get with his counselor to see if its been approved or not. We have already tried that, all that his counselor said was that he would get to it when he could. This is a little frustrating, I am in California and he is in Virginia. I am trying to plan a trip to Virginia but its impossible to do without an answer on my visiting form. I called once before and was able to leave a message for his counselor, but of course I never received a call back. I have considered calling the warden but I don't want to ruffle any feathers and make Mikes stay there anymore difficult then it has to be. He should be up for transfer to an FCI within the next couple of months. If approved he will be one step closer to home. Does anyone have any recommendations? Please help if you do. Thanks and god bless.
Stacey

3 comments:

crystal said...

I wish I could help you I would be careful about complaining that way you dont make things more difficult.I am new at this though so my advice may not mean much.Have you visited before? I am going to visit a friend for the 1st time and am not sure what to expect.He is in Williamsburg fci.Good luck and I hope you get in

ksolivio said...

If you are listed on the PSR you do not need to be approved at least that is how it is at FCI Morgantown.

leeann1963 said...

If you are listed in the PSR you are approved. If not it is up to the inmate to let you know when you are approved. They get a list of who is on their list. He should know. He will also be notified if you aren't already when you are added.

Search This Blog