Saturday, August 22, 2009

Writing Regional

We are willing to write regional when something doesn't go our way, or they violate policy. I was talking with Melanie on the way home tonight and she was telling me that Shaw was in rare form today. She said that poor Hillberry was his gopher all day, my words not hers. I don't how the rest of you feel but Hillberry is a very good guy. I don't think he gets the recognition he deserves. I think he also protects us and the guys as much as possible from Shaw. Kim O. share the address to regional, I know you have it, so those of you that want to can write and say something good for a change, I think he deserves it.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I totally agree...I have seen Hillberry more than once warn us about things..and you are LeeAnn..instead of being negative..we should write something positive....who knows what will happen..I just hope it doesn't backfire..you know what I mean?

leeann1963 said...

Hillberry has never broken or bent a rule for us. He is just fair, and treats us all with the respect we deserve.

Search This Blog