Sunday, August 16, 2009

Doves

Yes my Doves are almost touching. This is very bitter sweet for me. I am beyond excited and cannot wait to pick mike up. But I also know that this is my last trip to M'town and my communication with you guys will be reduced to phone, email, and blog. I could not have gotten through this without all of you at one point or another.

Kim H.

You did for me and set the example on what I needed to do for others. What got this whole group started was Kim talking with me one night for two or three hours in April 08. She is the one who explained visitation in great detail. Met me in M'town for my first visit. Met my family with open arms and made an unbearable situation bearable.


I have made great friends, friends that I hope I will have for many years to come. If any of you make a trip to the coast of NC, you better contact me!!!! If you look at map of NC I live on the second river from the top. I love to go to the outer banks, so if that is your destination for vacation let me know. I hope to see each of you in the future. I am from Lansing, MI and Mike is from Buffalo, NY so we make trips north also. The next time we are headed north I will let you guys know.

No comments:

Search This Blog